Combination Partial Denture —
Metal And Flexi
Combination Partial Denture — Metal And Flexi
If you have some remaining natural teeth but wish to fill the gaps left after extractions or tooth loss, then partial dentures are an effective and natural looking alternative. A partial denture is a custom-made, removable prosthetic device, held securely in your mouth by clasping to existing teeth. The partial denture design depends on your remaining tooth configuration, but most are made of gum coloured acrylic or metal with artificial teeth attached.
Why should one go for Combination Partial Denture — Metal and Flexi at Sean Breeze Dentistry?
- When you first visit us in the initial stage, we take the dental impression of your teeth. We send it to the lab and give you an instant dental checkup.
- Since you are wearing dentures in your mouth for long hours every day, you need to be sure they do not pose a risk to your health. The materials used in denture manufacture overseas have not been subjected to stringent Australian safety standards that apply to Australian-made dentures. When you choose Sea Breeze Dentistry to make your chrome dentures, you are safe in the knowledge of working with a trusted, long-standing local, governed by strict Australian standards.
- We are experienced dental professionals who use high-quality material in a highly equipped dental lab guaranteeing you total satisfaction.
Need an Emergency Help? Call Us!
Benefits of receiving Combination Partial Denture — Metal and Flexi:
- This treatment gives a patient a natural-looking smile for which you are haunting. It gives an aesthetic vibe and makes you more confident.
- Get complete comfort and flexible dentures which is thin, lightweight, and comfortable for you. It exactly fits in your mouth.
- This is a non-allergic and non-invasive treatment that is bio-compatible in nature. This is free from formaldehyde, so no need to think twice about taking this treatment.
- The treatment is completely flexible, which is used for partial dentures. We use special techniques that allow complete adjustment for the perfect fit!
- It doesn’t absorb stains & odors and is also easy to use. This is the ultimate solution for all people who have allergies.
What is the procedure involved in Combination Partial Denture — Metal and Flexi?
- Our dentist will discuss the overall oral condition and severe bone atrophy during the initial stage.
- They diagnose your oral health & suggest the prescribed medications. If you don’t get any results, they will ask you for the x-ray.
- Once the report comes, they check and then formulate the treatment plan. They will send the dental impression to the lab.
- Once the mold is prepared, they help you to put them inside the mouth. After that, a patient has to visit us for a regular checkup!