Full Dentures in Seaford Victoria are used when the patient has lost all his natural teeth in the lower jaw, upper jaw, or both.
Why should one go for Full Dentures in Seaford Victoria at Sea Breeze Dentistry?
This is completely comfortable and needs high maintenance. Wearing dentures is not that much tough when you come to Sea Breeze Dentistry.
Need an Emergency Help? Call Us!
Benefits of receiving Full Dentures:
- The full dentures are designed to make a person comfortable to efficiently perform all tasks you are done with your natural teeth.
- Get easy & comfortable chewing without any restriction of eating food & drink.
- Get your lost confidence & talk freely in front of people. It preserves your dentures in a safe & secure way.
- Restore your smile by eliminating all the awkwardness by filling the teeth gaps.
- When you lose all your teeth, the facial muscle will start sagging. By taking this treatment, you can improve your facial appearance.
- It improves the structure of your oral bone that begins to perish. The partial dentures prevent excessive wear & tear and are completely removable.
- It improves your speaking ability & gives you a natural-looking smile!
What is the procedure involved in Full Dentures?
- In the initial visit, first, you need to talk with the dentist and be aware of the health condition.
- The dentist will ask to take an x-ray to check the condition of your bones and detect the challenges that come in the future.
- Once we check the report, we start making the cast or mold for both the upper and the lower gums. The expert dentist takes the impression of your teeth and sends it to the lab to prepare mold to fit you perfectly.
- After that, you need to visit regularly to consult with the doctor, and for some tests, we will replace the loose tray with the actual final plastic teeth in the third or fourth visit.